Happy & Healthy
Sign up to stay tuned on yoga classes and health coaching programs in the Fleurieu.
Trained as a holistic health coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition©, I offer personalised program solutions. First, we sit together and design a program that works for you and then we speak on a regular basis. The program is based on your unique life, your individual preferences, your specific intentions.
As a health coach, I don’t tell you what to do, but I support you in finding the healthiest and happiest version of yourself. You set your own priorities, I guide you, help you to stay focussed and motivate you to make the changes you wish make in your life. Whether you need a shoulder to cry on, a motivator to kick your ass or a source of inspiration to visualise your happy self, I can be all that for you.
Everybody is meant to be healthy and happy, but it is clear that different people need different lifestyles, different forms of physical exercise, different social interactions and different food to nourish their body and soul.
I am here to help you find and create habits that are healthy for you.
The initial discovery session is free of charge and can be done face-to-face or via online video connection.
Sign up here to request a free individual health coaching discovery session.
Yoga & Health Group coaching program
Once a year, I run a group program in the Fleurieu for people with suffering from chronic health issues.
This twelve-week course is especially developed for people suffering from a chronic condition such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis or chronic fatigue. It combines yoga sessions for people who cannot attend regular yoga classes with group health coaching to support the management of health issues and improve quality of life.
Support is provided during the entire program, with me as your certified health coach (IIN®), reinforced by sharing circles and an accountability buddy system. By creating a support network of people that understand and encourage you, your chance of succeeding increases exponentially.
The benefits of the program:
* Yoga classes where you feel comfortable
* Focus on you as an individual
* Group support from people who understand what is it like to live with a chronic condition
* Regular feedback and monitoring of your progress by yourself, the group and me
* Rather than an imposed diet, you to listen to your body and to look into your heart –heal yourself from within
* A positive impact on your health that lasts way beyond the duration of the program
What you do:
* Commit to the 12-week program
* Discover your true priorities in life
* Enjoy the weekly meditation, breathing and yoga sessions
* Benefit from the fortnightly group health coaching sessions
* Take charge of your health and happiness on your on terms and at your own pace
* Help others by sharing your experiences
* Listen to others for your own benefit
* Give support to the other group members
Sign up to receive the information pack on the 12-week Yoga & Health Coaching program.
“I found all aspects of these sessions with Yaisa to be extremely beneficial. The communication was excellent, informative, first class! So good to know Yaisa was always there for us and so incredibly supportive. Thank you.”
~ Deb R. from South Australia, January 2017