The global situation has forced us to rethink our offering and has inspired us to reach out to you through a safe yet personal approach. Please check this page regularly for updates on our yoga class and training schedule.
Weekly Yoga classes in the Fleurieu with Yaisa:
– From Monday 8 June, the Aldinga Beach classes are back in the shala, but with a strict limit of 5 students only and taking all other recommended Health & Safety measures.
– The classes will be live streamed online at the same time (no students on camera) so you can still join me from the comfort of you own home.
– From Tuesday 9 June, classes at Fleurieu Yoga are back in the studio too and you can also still join them online. To join, booking is essential so hop on to their website.
– Salt Yoga is back open as of Tuesday 9 June, studio classes only! Check Salt Yoga’s website for schedule & booking.
– From Monday 9 June, Kanti Yoga is offering a mix of studio classes and live stream classes, book through their website as usual.
– Classes at the McLaren Vale Spa Club have been suspended until further notice. You can join me anywhere at the above mentioned venues instead!
– The 250-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training due to start in May and the 200-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training due to start in June in Bali have been cancelled.
– The 250-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training due to start in August in France has also been cancelled. We are looking at offering it next year.
– It is not confirmed yet, but it is very likely that the teacher trainings we had scheduled for September and October in Bali will also have to be postponed.
– Please contact us if you haven’t heard from us or where planning to enrol and would like to hear more about your possibilities.
– The 20-hour Yin Yoga Training ~ Deep Dive into Meridians has been postponed until November 2020.
– The 30-hour Alignment & Adjustments Training ~ Hands-on Asana Lab as been cancelled.
Online Trainings & Workshops
– Instead of the cancelled trainings in Bali and France, Darja & I are offering an Online 50-hour Yin Yoga Training, starting in June. Keep an eye out for updates as we may schedule more in July or August.
– I have also added new dates for online Yin Yoga workshops. Check out my schedule and book here.