The global situation changes almost on an hourly basis. Please check this page regularly for updates on class cancellations and other changes to the yoga training schedule.
Weekly Yoga classes in the Fleurieu with Yaisa:
– All the Aldinga Beach class will be held online as of Monday 23 March 2020. Please keep an eye out for upcoming announcements on social media and via email for details on how to join.
– My classes at Fleurieu Yoga have gone online as of Thursday 19 March. To join the next one, please book through their website as usual.
– Salt Yoga has suspended all classes. Preparations are on the way to take the classes online. Please keep an eye on the Salt Yoga website for updates.
– All Kanti Yoga classes have gone online too with a slightly reduced schedule. Please book through their website as usual.
– Classes at the McLaren Vale Spa Club have been suspended until further notice.
– The 250-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training due to start in May and the 200-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training due to start in June in Bali have been cancelled and students have been offered alternatives such as joining the training in starting in September. Please contact us if you haven’t heard from us or where planning to enrol and would like to hear more about your possibilities.
– The part-time 250-hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training currently running in Adelaide has gone online where possible. In order to safeguard the quality of our training, classes that require physical contact have been postponed until further notice. The final training weekend in Bali has been postponed from May till October.
– The 20-hour Yin Yoga Training ~ Deep Dive into Meridians is currently under review. More information on how Paige & Yaisa plan to proceed will be available on Wednesday morning (25 March).
– The 30-hour Alignment & Adjustments Training ~ Hands-on Asana Lab as been cancelled.